Incoming Dive and Wildlife Safaris
Timm Blue offers tailor made guided incoming scuba dive safaris to South African destinations. Create your own adventure dive safari or tour. Include a wildlife safari in your trip.
Timm Blue Ocean Safaris is a collaboration of two experienced scuba operators that operate dive concessions at Sodwana bay in the iSimangaliso Wetland Park.
The owners, management and guides all have more than 20 years experience as Scuba instructors, guides and dive travel operators. We provide the guides, transfers and all travel arrangements. We can also arrange your self drive dive safari.
Let us plan and arrange your dive and wildlife trip to the wonders of South Africa.
Scuba dive destinations:
- Sardine run - Port St. Johns: whales, dolphins, birds and sharks. This is an Ocean Based Safari and the experience of a lifetime for snorkelers, divers and photographers alike. It is a natural phenomenon and anything can happen on any given day. It is a totally wild and unpredictable real African event.
- Sodwana bay - Northern Kwazulu-Natal: reefs, whales, sharks, turtles & manta’s. The pristine coral reefs of Sodwana make it one of the premier scuba diving destinations in the world. Sodwana is situated in the Isimangaliso wetland park and is a popular all year round destination for divers. There are also five game parks in close proximity to this pristine destination.
- Aliwal shoal - Southern Kwazulu-Natal: Ragged tooth sharks, baited shark dives, reefs & wrecks. Aliwal Shoal has become internationally known as one of the top dive sites in the world. A huge array of reef fishes as well as turtles, sharks and manta inhabit the shoal. Baited shark dives can be experienced.
- Protea banks - Kwazulu-Natal South coast : Include this destination in your inbound trip for year round shark diving.
- Ponta do Ouro – Southern Mozambique : Dolphins & reefs. Visit this sleepy village in Southern Mozambique for excellent diving and relax on the beautiful beach between dives.
- Gansbaai – Western Cape : Great Whites. Gansbaai is a fishing village about 150km from Cape Town. Great white shark diving is strictly regulated by the authorities. This is one of the few places on earth where these apex predators can be witnessed.
- Western Cape : Seven gill sharks & seals. Enjoy a fantastic day diving with Cape Fur Seals & Seven Gill sharks. Diving is in False bay about 50 km from Cape Town. It is a must for divers and underwater photographers.
South Africa is one of the premier wildlife destinations in the world. Include a visit to one of our amazing Wildlife reserves and parks in your dive safari and have a chance to witness the Big 5 – Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino and Buffalo. We will provide the tour/dive guide and a air conditioned vehicle for groups or you can self drive.
Call Rika at +27 (0) 791165084 or